Scheduling an MRI or other test at one of our centers is very easy.
Here’s how it works:
- Call our central scheduling phone number to be connected with a patient service representative.
- Depending on your imaging needs, we will set an appointment for you at the closest Expert MRI center with the proper imaging equipment for your exam.
- If you will be obtaining a physician referral for your test, simply direct your doctor to this page where they can download our Imaging Prescription Sheet. Or have them call us at 877-MRI-0004.
- If you are not obtaining a physician referral, and the test you are having does not require one, we will schedule you during your call.
- Prior to your appointment, we will send you instructions about how to prepare for your test.
- On the day of your test, you will need to be sure to remove all metal objects from your person before entering the machine.
- Your results are available within 48-72 hours of your test. A special patient portal is available on our website, and you (or your doctor) will be able to login to see your results. There is also a link to an online bill payment section if you choose to pay your bill online.